Yard Team Lead (111502)
"We’re in the People business, we just happen to sell lumber."
Capital Denver is looking for a Yard Team Lead! $24 - $25 per hour DOE.
As a Capital team member, you are EMPOWERED to build and maintain collaborative relationships and find innovative and creative solutions. You are adaptable to change and focused on developing yourself and others.
- Stocks and restocks facility from incoming inventory
- Keeps products organized and inventory rotated as necessary
- Maintains a safe environment and clean appearance in facility
- Maintains orderly flow of product for shipment by coordinating the movement of products with other staff
- Processes paperwork necessary for transferring inventory to maintain proper inventory documentation
- Processes paperwork necessary when orders are being filled from the warehouse area
- Operates a forklift as necessary to assist team and department
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Minimum three (4) years’ experience with forklifts and other machinery
- Good knowledge of lumber products or building materials
- Ability to model the Capital values and to provide innovative solutions
- Ability to work at a faster than average pace in which quality is never compromised
- Ability to make quick and calculated decisions within a fast and ever changing environment
- Collaborative and team focused with the ability to influence others to assure policies and procedures are followed
- Ability to deliver high quality, detailed error free work on a consistent basis
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to the extent required to receive and communicate information as necessary to the position
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 5% or less of the workday
- Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged period of time through the workday