We are currently seeking a second shift Logistics Coordinator to join the Capital Denver Team!
This role is eligilbe for a $2,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
Position Summary: Second shift Logistics Coordinator responsible for assisting Operations, Purchasing and Sales Departments dispatching of inbound and outbound material and communicating with both Company and outside drivers and management concerning transportation issues. $23.00 per hour. $2,000.00 Sign on Bonus will be taxable and paid as follows: $500.00 at 3 months of employment, $500.00 at 6 months of employment, $500.00 at 12 months of employment and $500.00 at 18 months of employment. These amounts would be forfeited should your performance not remain in good standing or your employment ends either voluntary and/or involuntary with the company.
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Innovation / Creativity
- Developing Self & Others
- Monitors and contains transportation weights, including the development of spread sheets showing delivery zones and routes
- Assists Operations Supervisor in scheduling and tracking inbound material through outside hauling agencies
- Assists in scheduling all customer deliveries in coordination with the Operations and Sales Departments
- Checks and turns in shipping manifests to office daily
- Assists Logistics Supervisor in coordinating all start times and delivery schedules with Company’s truck drivers
- Acquires and maintains a working knowledge of all admin and operations positions to assists as needed
- Assists with shared admin team tasks, including running will call, setting up shipments and supporting sales and admin coordinators with sales orders
- Performs other work related duties as assigned by supervisor and is flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills &Abilities
Education / Experience and Skills
- Strong computer skills with ability to utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to model the Capital values and to provide innovative solutions.
- Ability to drive and be accountable for accurate and high quality results in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to be very detail oriented and technically focused.
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary.
- Strong verbal, written, mathematical and collaboration skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to the extent required to receive and communicate information as necessary to the position.
- Ability to think critically and tackle problems in a timely manner
- Ability to collaborate and provide helpful communication to management, peers and customers
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 5 pounds 5% or less of the workday.
- Must be able stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 5% or less of the workday.
- Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
- Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
- Work is performed indoors in a climate controlled environment.