Administrative Coordinator II - AR (82512)
At Capital, we know that a building is only as strong as the materials it’s made of. We also know that a company is only as strong as the employees who keep it running. Because of this, we value more than just delivering the best products. We value investing in the best people.
Position Summary: Performs broad administrative and staff support duties for the organization.
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Innovation / Creativity
- Developing Self & Others
Principal Accountabilities & Deliverables
- The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures
- Acquires and maintains a working knowledge of all administrative and/or operations positions to assist as needed. This will include:
- Run and review daily and weekly reports associated with responsibilities. This may include Accounts Receivable Aging, G/L trial balances, Sales Analysis reports, and Inventory usage and value reports.
- Enters inventory movement including purchase/sales orders and Vendor Debit/Credit memos in computer program as required.
- Check vendor invoices for accuracy and code for payment.
- Researches inventory issues.
- Maintain various reconciliations related to general ledger accounts, inventory clearing, and accounts receivable.
- Accounts Receivable:
- Responsible for invoicing/billing customers
- Review/release credit holds
- Invoicing directs
- Maintains communication with appropriate contacts to perform AR collection calls
- Review/address invoice discrepancies
- Take AR deposits to lock box
- Maintains communication with appropriate Managers to insure work quality and volume expectations are met.
- May provide for retrieval and archival storage of Company files and records.
- Assists in researching and facilitating development opportunities for self and team.
- Assists with safety programs, inspections, training, and reports and may participate in the Safety Committee Meetings.
- Orders and maintains supplies as needed for all departments.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Education / Experience and Skills
- Associates Degree in related field or equivalent education or experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in office and or/operations services
- Minimum of one year experience in accounting functions; payable and receivable
- Good working knowledge of PC software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to model the Capital Values and to provide innovative solutions
- Ability to produce high quality and accurate work
- Ability to be collaborative and provide helpful communication to management, peers and customers
- High attention to detail and comfortable with repetitive routines
- High level of confidentially with sensitive information
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 5 pounds 5% or less of the workday
- Must be able stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 5% or less of the workday
- Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
- Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
- Work is performed indoors in a climate controlled environment.