Administrative Assistant - Operations
Do you have experience as an Administrative Assistant?
Do you demonstrate a "can do" attitude and superior multi-tasking skills? Apply Now!
Position Summary: Performs broad administrative and staff support duties for the organization. Prepares reports and presentation materials. Monitors all incoming phone calls for branch. Receives and responds to correspondence. Receives and directs visitors. Schedules meetings and performs other clerical duties to support the operations department. Performs other clerical duties to support the daily business.
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Innovation / Creativity
- Developing Self & Others
- Answers and directs all telephone calls including taking messages from a variety of sources and determining where best handled.
- Greets visitors to Capital.
- Operates and maintains postage machine, fax machine and copier.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Maintains and reorders office supplies as needed.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment.
Education / Experience and Skills
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in administrative field preferred, but not required.
- Detail-oriented with ability to produce consistent error-free results.
- Ability to be collaborative and provide helpful communication to management, peers and customers.
- Working knowledge of office equipment; computer terminal, calculator, copier, fax machine and telephone equipment.
- Minimum keying speed of 45 WPM.
- Good working knowledge of PC software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to model the Capital values and to provide innovative solutions.
- Ability to drive and be accountable for results in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 5 pounds 5% or less of the workday.
- Must be able stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 5% or less of the workday.
- Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
- Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
- Work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment.
We are in the people business, we just happen to sell lumber... so you can have GREAT BENEFITS!
§ Paid Time Off (Sick, Vacation, Volunteer Time Off)
§ 9 Paid Holidays
§ Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
§ Best Doctors
§ Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
§ Pet Insurance
§ 401(k) Plan with Match Percentage
§ Employee Assistance Program
§ Hearing Services
§ Tuition Reimbursement
§ Smart Dollar
§ Wellness Program through Vitality with - $500/$750 program completion incentive towards medical premium, Apple watch program and more..